Change of Mind
Under Australian Consumer Law we are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind however please contact us via this form should you wish to do so.
Problems with your goods
• In the rare occurrence that you have a problem with the quality or workings of your goods, please contact us via this form and include images and a short video highlighting the issue. We will investigate and advise you whether your product may be returned and where required, provide you with instructions on how to return your goods which would be returned to either our Australian or South East Asian warehouse at your cost. Depending on the issue claimed we will direct which is most appropriate at our discretion.
• Once an item is returned we will either inspect your goods and investigate any claimed defect or in some cases, send the goods to third parties for assessment and/or repair. Where applicable we provide a remedy in relation to your goods.
• If we do not believe a remedy is applicable upon inspecting your goods (for example, where we believe the goods have been misused, or there was a failure to use in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions, used it in an abnormal way or there has been a failure to take reasonable care), we will reject your claim and return your goods to you. You must cover the cost of return shipping in order to receive goods we have rejected on inspection, and we will provide you with instructions on how to make this payment.
• When returning a non-defective product that falls within the guidelines of returnable items, the customer is responsible for all costs relating to shipping the products back to Leredd. International shipping charges are non-refundable. Products must be returned in their original packaging with all included accessories if requested or the shipment will be refused by the warehouse . A refund will be issued after the product is received and inspected by Leredd for damage or missing accessories. If the returned product is damaged in any way or returned in un-sellable condition, the shipment will be refused/returned to sender.
• Refunds are processed back to the payment method used in the original order. A 20% restocking fee will be assessed on any elective returned purchases.
• Leredd will assess each warranty claim on a case by case basis. Resolution of warranty claims may include but are not limited to, shipment of a replacement part or parts, phone or email support to troubleshoot the product, or replacement of the product with a new or refurbished unit. The limited warranty is good for 12-24 months from the date of purchase on most products other than accessories including but not limited to power supplies; transformers and auxiliary items which have no warranty. The Mini Pro has a limited warranty period of 6 months from purchase date. Any wearable on skin products such as the Flexible Wrap Products and Smartcap are excluded from warranty refund.
• The limited warranty applies to consumer use only and does not apply when the Product is used in a commercial or institutional setting.
• Any and all customer damage to products is not covered under warranty. This includes breakage/damage from dropping, misuse or tampering with/opening the light without prior authorisation. A light product and/or product is deemed as “open box” or “used” the moment that the seal/packing tape on the box has been cut or opened, regardless of usage and therefore is subject to any and all restocking fees if returned without exception.
• Any shipment that was shipped correctly but is subsequently refused by the recipient, unable to be delivered with the customer supplied address or returned to our warehouse will incur a flat $200 fee per carton/box for shipping/warehousing/receiving charges plus an additional 30% restocking fee on the original purchase price and shipping fees are non-refundable.
• Warranty valid only to original purchaser if item purchased directly from www.leredd.com or authorized re-seller and is non-transferable.
• Any Refunds will be issued using the payment method used for purchase. If you have an account with us, store credits will be issued to the account used to purchase the goods.
• We aim to process refunds and replacements within 28 days of receipt by us of the original product, however, depending on your item and the number of returns in our system, this may take longer.
Warranty on items with internal battery
Any products that operate via internal rechargeable battery have a warranty of 6 months from date of purchase in relation to the battery.
Warranty on the LEREDD External Powerbank
Limited warranty of 6 months from date of purchase – best practice for product longevity is to recharge when around 50% of full capacity rather than depleting each time. Also if Powerbank is not used and stored for some time it is still better to cycle the battery and recharge consistently if possible.
• All goods sold on Leredd.com come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Australian Customers are entitled to a replacement for or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
• You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
• Any product warranty given by Leredd.com will apply in addition to other rights and remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law.