Terms of service
Leredd.com is in the business to make you, a healthier you.
Here you’ll find our terms and conditions that apply to you when using the site.
Registration and User Requirements
- You must be a registered member to access some features of the Website or our services. When you register, you will provide us with personal information including your name, address, and a valid email address. You must ensure this information is accurate and current.
- By using the Website and its associated functionality, you grant your express consent to us to send you direct marketing communications to the email address you provide, from which you may unsubscribe at any time. Your consent to receipt of certain communications may be implied from the use of certain functional aspects of our service, such as receiving reminders that items are in your shopping cart if you leave the page during a transaction.
- To register an account or to use the Website you must be at least 18 years old and have capacity to enter into a legally binding agreement with us.
- The limited warranty applies to consumer use only and does not apply when the Product is used in a commercial or institutional setting.
Access and use of the Website
- You must only use the Website through the interfaces provided by us and in accordance with these terms and any applicable law.
- You must not (or attempt to):
- interfere (or attempt to interfere) or disrupt (or attempt to disrupt) our site or the servers or networks that host our site;
- use (or attempt to use) data mining, robots, screen scraping or similar data gathering and extraction tools on our site;
- interfere (or attempt to interfere) with security-related or other features of our site; or
- use, copy or distribute (or attempt to use, copy or distribute) content without our express permission.
- We may refer fraudulent or abusive or illegal activity to the relevant authorities. If you have an account with us, you are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account (including orders placed using your account), and you must keep your account password secure. We are not responsible for any unauthorised activity on your account if you fail to keep your account login information secure.
- You must not use another member’s account without our, and/or the other user’s, express permission. If you suspect or become aware of any unauthorised use of your account or that your password is no longer secure, you must notify us immediately and take immediate steps to re-secure your account (including by changing your password).
- We do not warrant that the Website will be available at all times and without disruption and we provide no warranties in relation to the content of any other website linked to or from our Website.
Information on this Website
- You agree to make your own enquiries to verify information provided and to assess the suitability of goods or services before you order the goods or services.
- Due to photographic and screen limitations associated with the representation of goods, some actual goods may differ to a small extent in visual appearance (for example in colour) from the way they appear on the Website. In addition, where it is suitable to do so, some depictions of products or services are created or chosen by us for promotional purposes and may not be an exact representation of the product received.
- Information is provided for education purposes only.
- The information on this website is presented by Leredd for the purpose of disseminating health information free of charge for the benefit of all those considering using Light Therapy in the ranges of 630nm; 660nm and 850nm wavelengths.
- While Leredd has exercised due care in ensuring the accuracy of the material contained on this website, the information on the site is made available on the basis that Leredd is not providing professional advice on a particular matter merely due to the fact that much of the research is scientific and concluded at that level by scientists across the globe over many years and on an ongoing basis.
- This website is not a substitute for independent professional advice. Nothing contained in this site is intended to be used as medical advice and it is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, nor should it substitute for your own health professional’s advice.
- Therefore Leredd does not accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred by use of or reliance on the information provided on this website.
- Our products are considered minimum risk, general wellness & fitness products in accordance with the “General Wellness: Policy on Low Risk Devices” document released September 27, 2019.
Disclaimer and Liability
- To the fullest extent possible at law, we exclude all liability to you or anyone else for loss or damage of any kind or nature relating in any way to the Website including, but not limited to, loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
- errors, mistakes or inaccuracies on the Website or our social media pages;
- you acting or not acting, on any information contained on or referred to on the Website and/or any linked Website or our social media pages;
- personal injury or property damage of any nature resulting from your access to or use of the Website;
- any unauthorised access to or use of our secure servers and/or personal information and/or financial information stored on those servers;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Website;
- any bugs, viruses, trojan horses or other harmful code or communications which may be transmitted to or through our Website by any third party; and/or
- the quality of any product or service of any linked sites.
- We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Website or any linked Website or featured in any banner or other advertising. We will not be a party to or in any way responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third party Sellers of goods and services.
- Where any law (including the Australian Consumer Law) provides a guarantee which may not be lawfully excluded, our liability will be limited to that provided by law.
- Except as required by law, in no event shall we, our affiliates and related entities or our suppliers be liable for any loss or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our Website or this Agreement (however arising, including negligence). You agree to accept sole responsibility for the legality of your actions under the laws that apply to you. You agree that we, our affiliates and related entities or our suppliers have no responsibility for the legality of your actions.
- You will at all times indemnify, and keep indemnified, us and our directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any loss (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) or liability incurred or suffered by you or by us arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person against you or us where such loss or liability arose out of, in connection with or in respect of your conduct or breach of this Agreement. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, suits, actions, demands, disputes, allegations, or investigations brought by any third party, governmental authority, or industry body, and all liabilities, damages, losses, costs, and expenses, including without limitation reasonable solicitors/attorneys’ fees, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) your access to or use of the Company website, including, without limitation, your access to or use of any information presented on or through the Company website, (ii) your user contributions to the Company website, (iii) Your breach or alleged breach of any warranties made by yourself hereunder or your violation of any other provision of these terms, or (iv) Your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party. Leredd reserves the right to assume control of the defence of any third-party claim that is subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with Leredd in asserting any available defences.
- You are responsible for any discrepancies or errors in your order caused by you.
- The promotion of goods or services on the Website does not constitute an offer to sell. It is an invitation only.
- Orders placed by you are offers to purchase either:
- a voucher for particular goods and/or services under the terms and conditions in this Agreement at the price specified (including delivery and other charges); or
- goods under the terms and conditions in this Agreement at the price specified (including delivery and other charges).
- Goods sold by Leredd.com are not reserved in-cart, and an order is only finalised when you have completed checkout process and received an order confirmation from us and payment is received in full.
- We use automated fraud detection software that may result in your order being delayed or cancelled. Where your order is flagged for fraud detection, we will make enquiries into any potential fraud. We reserve the right to subsequently reject and refund your order at our absolute discretion where fraud is suspected.
- Your order may be rejected in circumstances where we believe there may be a credit card or payment related fraud (detected prior to the goods being shipped), or where your order cannot be shipped, or if there has been an error in the price or product description on the Website. In these circumstances the order will be refunded in full minus any administration costs in assessing the order.
- You must review your order carefully before placing it. Once an order is confirmed, you are unable to cancel or change it. If you have any problems with your order, then you must go through the normal returns process outlined in this Agreement. We do not accept change of mind as a valid reason for a cancelled order.
- In the event that we cancel or are unable to fulfil your order, we will provide a full refund of any payment received.
- We reserve the right to notify you that goods for which you placed orders have become unavailable for reasons beyond our control. Your order may be delayed, or you may receive a full refund or store credit (at your election) in the event we cannot fulfil your order.
- You can make purchases on our Website without creating an account by using our Guest Checkout.
Price, Payment and Use of Discount/Coupon Codes
- The base prices of goods, delivery and other charges shown are in Australian dollars and conversions may be made on the site to your local currency depending upon what country you accessing the website from.
- All payments must be received in full prior to dispatch of goods or a voucher being issued. If your payment is not received or is declined by us, your bank or credit card issuer, we cannot and will not hold items against your order.
- A discount code is only valid for a single transaction and may not be used in conjunction with any other discounts.
Direct Import Goods
- By purchasing goods and importing them into your country you may be required to comply with the laws and standards that apply to the importation of such goods which differ for each country. That includes having to pay your countries import and duty costs if deemed necessary.
- Be aware that you WILL most likely be charged by your country’s Customs Office customs fee(s), import tax (duty) and also a VAT/HST/National/Local Sales Tax.
- LEREDD does not pre-pay any international customs fees, duties or sales tax/VAT of any kind that may be assessed by your country’s customs/duty enforcement. We also do not pre-pay any broker fees associated with importation that the broker and/or the courier/postal service may charge. Any and all import/duty/broker fees must be paid by the receiver. Leredd cannot estimate the cost of any import or duty fees to which ordered products may be subject and it is therefore your responsibility as the receiver to contact your country’s customs/enforcement body to ascertain these fees.
- Australian customers generally do not have to pay any further costs if the items purchased are in stock already in our Australian warehouse. However if some items are not in stock and are shipped directly from our overseas warehouse then customers should note that some products or orders which exceed the low-value import threshold (currently $1,000AUD) may be subject to an additional amount of GST collected from you by the Australian Customs and Border Force. Please check www.border.gov.au Customers from other countries should check if similar thresholds and taxes apply in their country.
- If you have an account with us, any unused portion of your Store Credit shall be credited to your account.
- To the extent permitted by law, Leredd reserves the right to change any of the terms and conditions in relation to its Store Credit upon the provision of reasonable notice, including by notice on the Leredd.com Website.
- Store credits expire after 12 months from the date of issue. Unless otherwise stated in any promotional materials or elsewhere by us, store credits issued for promotional purposes, or otherwise at our discretion (including for goodwill purposes) will expire after 3 months.
- Store credits cannot be redeemed for cash or used for the purchase of gift cards. Where a minimum spend applies to any promotional event on the website, store credits do not count towards the minimum spend totals.
Shipping and Delivery
- Subject to this Agreement, goods will be supplied as shown on your order confirmation, which will be provided to you by email.
- We will use our best endeavours to meet stated timeframes for delivery, however, from time to time particularly during busy periods, our shipping service providers may suffer delays beyond our control. Please allow up to 30 days delivery (for standard and international courier).
- In addition, certain goods (including large and bulky items or special orders) may be subject to additional charges. All shipping charges relating to the cost to send will be made available to you at checkout other than taxes and duties.
- Express shipping is available in most areas and for certain orders and your order eligibility will be confirmed at checkout.
- For goods sold by Leredd, orders may not require signature and will be left in a safe place at your delivery address in accordance with your countries standard practices.
- A signature may be required for some deliveries. You are responsible for ensuring you are able to accept delivery. We will not be responsible:
- for early/late delivery where attempted delivery has occurred on or before the stated delivery time-frames;
- for lost or missing parcels that have been signed for at your selected delivery address (regardless of whether or not you have personally accepted delivery);
- for lost or missing parcels left at your chosen location where you have expressly given authority to leave with the item’s carrier.
- Your order will be shipped to your chosen location and will be ready for collection when we notify you.
- We reserve the right to change, modify or discontinue any delivery options at our absolute discretion.
Packaging and Labelling
- We endeavour to depict goods available for order using accurate images of the goods. At times, however, goods actually delivered may to a small extent differ in appearance and packaging from their appearance in images and photographs on the Website.
- We recommend that you read the instructions prior to using any of the products.
The Australian Consumer Law and Your Rights
- The Australian Consumer Law (ACL) protects consumers by giving them certain guaranteed rights when they buy goods and services. For example, the ACL requires that goods must be free of defects and do what they are meant to do. Services must be carried out with care and skill. These rights, which the ACL says automatically apply whenever goods or services are supplied to a consumer, are called ‘Consumer Guarantees’.
- Our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure. Consumer Guarantees have no set time limit but generally last for an amount of time that is reasonable to expect given factors including the cost and quality of the product or any representations made.
Consumers do not have a right to return a product if they:
- changed their mind and no longer want the product
- ordered the wrong product
- found the product cheaper elsewhere
- found what they believe is a better product elsewhere
- damaged the product by misusing it – for example, if you dropped the product in the water
- used the product for a long time and the problem is as a result of usual use.
Warranty and Returns- Problems with your goods,
- If you have a problem with the quality or workings of your goods, please contact us via the Contact Us page. We will investigate your issues and advise you whether your product may be returned and where required, provide you with instructions on how to return your goods which would be returned to either our Australian or South East Asian warehouse at your cost. Depending on the issue claimed we will direct which is most appropriate at our discretion.
- Once an item is returned we will either inspect your goods and investigate any claimed defect or in some cases, send the goods to third parties for assessment and/or repair. Where applicable we provide a remedy in relation to your goods.
- If we do not believe a remedy is applicable upon inspecting your goods (for example, where we believe the goods have been misused, or there was a failure to use in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions, used it in an abnormal way or there has been a failure to take reasonable care), we will reject your claim and return your goods to you. You must cover the cost of return shipping in order to receive goods we have rejected on inspection, and we will provide you with instructions on how to make this payment.
- When returning a non-defective product that falls within the guidelines of returnable items, the customer is responsible for all costs relating to shipping the products back to Leredd. International shipping charges are non-refundable. Products must be returned in their original packaging with all included accessories or the shipment will be refused by the warehouse . A refund will be issued after the product is received and inspected by Leredd for damage or missing accessories. If the returned product is damaged in any way or returned in un-sellable condition, the shipment will be refused/returned to sender.
- Refunds are processed back to the payment method used in the original order. A 20% restocking fee will be assessed on any elective returned purchases.
- Leredd will assess each warranty claim on a case by case basis. Resolution of warranty claims may include but are not limited to, shipment of a replacement part or parts, phone or email support to troubleshoot the product, or replacement of the product with a new or refurbished unit. The limited warranty is good for 24 months from the date of purchase on most products other than accessories which have no warranty and the Mini Pro has a limited warranty period of 6 months from purchase date.
- The limited warranty applies to consumer use only and does not apply when the Product is used in a commercial or institutional setting.
- Any and all customer damage to products is not covered under warranty. This includes breakage/damage from dropping, misuse or tampering with/opening the light without prior authorization. A light product and/or product is deemed as “open box” or “used” the moment that the seal/packing tape on the box has been cut or opened, regardless of usage and therefore is subject to any and all restocking fees if returned without exception.
- Any shipment that was shipped correctly but is subsequently refused by the recipient, unable to be delivered with the customer supplied address or returned to our warehouse will incur a flat $200 fee per carton/box for shipping/warehousing/receiving charges plus an additional 30% restocking fee on the original purchase price and shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Warranty valid only to original purchaser if item purchased directly from www.leredd.com or authorized re-seller and is non-transferable.
- Refunds will be issued using the payment method used for purchase. If you have an account with us, store credits will be issued to the account used to purchase the goods.
- We aim to process refunds and replacements within 28 days of receipt by us of the original product, however, depending on your item and the number of returns in our system, this may take longer.
- All goods sold on Leredd.com come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Australian Customers are entitled to a replacement for or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
- You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- Any product warranty given by Leredd.com will apply in addition to other rights and remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law.
Social Media and Content
- You understand that all information, such as comments, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds and other materials (“content”) posted on, transmitted through or linked from the Website, our Facebook page, Twitter feed, or forum or other like application or site that allows for the publication of user generated material (“Social Media”), is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated.
- You understand that we do not control and are not responsible for content made available through the Website or Social Media unless it originates from us. Consequently, by using the Website or our Social Media pages you may be exposed to content provided by third parties that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading or otherwise objectionable. You use the Website at your own risk and to the extent permissible at law we do not accept liability in this regard.
- As a member or participant on our Social Media pages, you agree that you are responsible for any content submitted, posted or made available through the Website and you must not post (or allow) content to be posted that:
- you do not have the right to post;
- is defamatory or in contempt of any legal or other proceedings;
- is misleading or deceptive;
- is offensive or discriminates against any group of persons being a group defined by reference to colour, race, sex, origin, nationality or ethnic or national origins;
- denounces religious or political beliefs;
- contains religious or political material;
- is indecent, obscene, vulgar, pornographic or offensive;
- infringes any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of another person;
- contains any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material;
- contains or links to viruses, malware, spyware or similar software; or
- impersonates any person or misrepresents your relationship with any person.
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to pre-screen, refuse or remove any content from the Website or our Social Media pages without giving any reasons.
- You understand and agree that we may retain server and backup copies of your submitted content even if you have altered, removed or deleted your content from public display.
- All content, graphics, user and visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork, and computer code, including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression and arrangement of such material contained or used in the Website is either owned, controlled, or licensed to Leredd.com, or is otherwise subject to the intellectual property rights of third parties and is protected by copyright, patent and trade mark laws and various other intellectual property rights. We reserve all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyright in material and/or services provided or authored by us. Nothing in the Agreement gives you a right to use any of our marketing material, business names, trademarks, logos, domain names or other distinctive brand features.
- Other trademarks used on the Website that belong to third parties are used with permission and remain the intellectual property of the third party.
- You may not:
- modify or copy the layout or appearance of the Website nor any computer software or code contained in the Website; or
- decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover or access any source code related to the Website.
- IF you correspond OR otherwise communicate WITH us, you automatically GRANT TO us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide licence TO USE, copy, display AND distribute the content of your correspondence OR communication AND TO PREPARE derivative works of the content OR incorporate the content INTO other works IN order TO publish AND promote such content. This may include, but IS NOT limited TO, publishing testimonials ON our Website AND developing your ideas AND suggestions FOR improved goods OR services we provide.
Transfer and Assignment
- You agree and acknowledge that in the event that we merge, sell or otherwise change control of our company, our business or the Website to a third-party, we shall be permitted without giving notice or seeking prior consent from you, to disclose the personal information and other data that we have collected from you to the third party.
- We shall be entitled to assign the benefit of any agreements we have with you to the third party.
- We will not be liable for any delay in performing any of our obligations under this Agreement if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Victoria, Australia.
- If any part of this Agreement is found to be void, unlawful or unenforceable then that part will be deemed to be severable from the balance of this Agreement and the severed part will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- If we do not exercise or enforce any right or provision under this Agreement, it will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision under this Agreement will only be effective if it is in writing and signed by us.
Privacy and Personal information