Australian customers generally do not have to pay any further costs if the items purchased are in stock already in our Australian warehouse. However if and ordered item is not in stock and is shipped directly from our overseas warehouse then customers should note that some products or orders which exceed the low-value import threshold (currently $1,000AUD) may be subject to an additional amount of GST collected from you by the Australian Customs and Border Force. Please check http://www.border.gov.au/. Customers from other countries should check if similar thresholds and taxes apply in their country.
Shipping and Delivery
- – Subject to this Agreement, goods will be supplied as shown on your order confirmation, which will be provided to you by email.
- – We will use our best endeavours to meet stated timeframes for delivery. We generally despatch orders from our Melbourne, Australia warehouse within 48 hours of order receipt from stocks held however, from time to time particularly during busy periods, our shipping service providers may suffer delays beyond our control. Generally our customers receive their orders within 1 to 7 days from purchase. Please allow up to 30 days for international delivery (for standard and international courier).
- – In addition, certain goods (including large and bulky items or special orders) may be subject to additional charges. All shipping charges relating to the cost to send will be made available to you at checkout other than taxes and duties.
- – Express shipping is available in most areas and for certain orders and your order eligibility will be confirmed at checkout.
- – For goods sold by Leredd, orders may not require signature and will be left in a safe place at your delivery address in accordance with your countries standard practices.
- – A signature may be required for some deliveries. You are responsible for ensuring you are able to accept delivery. We will not be responsible:
- – For early/late delivery where attempted delivery has occurred on or before the stated delivery time-frames;
- – For lost or missing parcels that have been signed for at your selected delivery address (regardless of whether or not you have personally accepted delivery);
- – For lost or missing parcels left at your chosen location where you have expressly given authority to leave with the item’s carrier.
- – Your order will be shipped to your chosen location and will be ready for collection when we notify you.
- – We reserve the right to change, modify or discontinue any delivery options at our absolute discretion.
Packaging and Labelling
– We endeavour to depict goods available for order using accurate images of the goods. At times, however, goods actually delivered may to a small extent differ in appearance and packaging from their appearance in images and photographs on the Website.
– We recommend that you read the instructions prior to using any of the products.
Direct Import Goods
- – By purchasing goods and importing them into your country you may be required to comply with the laws and standards that apply to the importation of such goods which differ for each country. That includes having to pay your countries import and duty costs if deemed necessary.
- – Be aware that you WILL most likely be charged by your country’s Customs Office customs fee(s), import tax (duty) and also a VAT/HST/National/Local Sales Tax.
- – LEREDD does not pre-pay any international customs fees, duties or sales tax/VAT of any kind that may be assessed by your country’s customs/duty enforcement. We also do not pre-pay any broker fees associated with importation that the broker and/or the courier/postal service may charge. Any and all import/duty/broker fees must be paid by the receiver. Leredd cannot estimate the cost of any import or duty fees to which ordered products may be subject and it is therefore your responsibility as the receiver to contact your country’s customs/enforcement body to ascertain these fees.
- Last updated October 3, 2022