Return Policy for LEREDD Devices
All of our Panel devices that are not purchased on sale pricing come with a 30-day return period. Wearable items (such as wraps and caps) and insertable products (such as the T2Freedom Torch) can not be returned unless they are faulty on arrival or a fault arises after normal use within 30 days.
Please note the following for all returns:
- Because we ship our products for free Australia wide, return shipping will be your responsibility.* Please note that we cannot be held liable for lost or damaged shipments that are returned to us.
- After completing this form, we’ll provide you with a return authorization number.
- Returns must be postmarked before the end of the 30 Calendar day return period, which commences upon receipt of the product. Returns shipped after 30 days will not be accepted unless authorised prior.
- All returns must be received in like-new condition with all original accessories and in original packaging. All returns received with damaged or missing components will be subject to additional fees. If applicable, these fees will be deducted from the refunded amount at our discretion.
- All returned orders will be inspected and processed within 3-5 business days of receipt.
- All international returns are required to ship to our return centre located in Melbourne Australia unless instructed otherwise.
- A 20% restocking fee will be deducted from the refund for all orders that are refused at the carrier level and returned to us.
- If you have not received Authorisation to return the product and decide just to send it back for refund please note that the return will not be accepted or signed for by our warehouse staff and therefore the item will remain in transit or be returned back to you by the courier.
- If you are provided with a Return Authorisation number via email due to a stated dissatisfaction of the products performance or companies service standard, or both, and decide not to return the item within a 14 day period for whatever reason then the company reserves the right to refrain from further correspondence with the purchaser regarding that product or any other product or any further communication whatsoever whether it is related to that product or otherwise.
*This applies to orders purchased via instalment payments. In addition, due to the policies of our financing partners, for Afterpay; Klarna; Humm & Zip etc you will assume responsibility for the expedited shipping charge in advance of the return.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at ac******@le****.com
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at co*****@le****.com and await further instructions.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
Contact us at co*****@le****.com for questions related to refunds and returns.